P R I C I N G
$875 - $2k/month
- 25% discount - you save $500!
- Priority service on projects
- 4 calls per month to review project load
DESIGN & COPY RETAINER
- 33% discount - you save $1000!
- Priority service on projects
- 5 calls per month to review project load
Perfect for those who need marketing or other communication materials on a regular basis, but don't want to hire a
full-time creative team.
A retainer is an advance payment to guarantee the availability of a creative professional or agency’s time for services you know you need in a given time frame It’s perfect for those who regularly require design services for a few months or throughout the year, but don’t wish to hire additional staff.
Why choose a retainer program?
- Peace of Mind - plan project deadlines with confidence.Your work will takepriority over non-retainer clients and be delivered on or ahead of schedule.
- Consistent Quality - no more worries about outsourcing to multiple creative vendors. The quality and design language/branded look and voice will be consistent across all of your projects.
- On-Call Services - available as required for emergency issues.
- Fast Turn-Around for Routine Tasks and Minor Updates - new versions of existing designs, edits to existing photos, minor revisions and proofreading for newsletters, press releases, ads and website copy.
- Discounts - the more monthly hours in your retainer program, the lower the hourly rate. Simplified Accounting - you can anticipate a set flat rate each month for the duration of the retainer contract.
- Less Paperwork - one contract for the duration and one invoice per month.We will track hours on a per-project basis for your information and future planning.
- No Overhead - the benefits of access to professional, self-motivatedcreatives without the overhead and oversight associated with hiring staff employees.
- Long-Term Relationship – secure a designer and copywriter team who get to know you and your brand, and become part of your team.
Graphic Designer Retainer Details
3 month minimum commitment. At the end of 3 months, we will re-evaluate the program you're enrolled in to ensure the number of hours are fitting your business' needs. After that, we can move to a 6, 9, or 12 month commitment.
NOTE: The retainer program is for repeat clients, so if we haven't yet worked together, let's start by working on a branding package, website or other design materials first before considering the retainer program. We have to make sure a long-term contractual relationship is a good fit on both ends.
Typed of Services
Print Materials - sell sheets, direct mailers, brochures, business cards, etc.
Web Updates & Maintenance - content, graphics and web maintenance can be provided for select customers. (Only for Wordpress, Squarespace, Wix and Shopify websites)
How does it work?
- Fill out the contact form
Select "Retainer" under "What can I help you with?" Then schedule an initial half-hour consultation (there will be a link under the contact form) so we can learn more about your projected design and communication needs. We want to learn all about your business, goals. We will also use this time to discuss recommended design updates and quick fixes.
- Complete agreement and make first payment
Our Agreement affirms that all work is “work-for-hire” and that you retain copyrights to all materials that we create on your behalf. Once the paperwork is completed the first retainer fee is due and payable.
- Launch program
We will have another meeting to discuss your brand strategy as well as specific anticipated needs for the month.
We will then set up all your pending projects for the month and/or the next three months in our client service dashboard. From there, you will be able to see how much time is being spent on each project, as well as how much time still available for the month.
At a minimum, depending on your program, before the end of the first month we will have a conference call or video chat to review any projects being carried over and the next month's priorities.
- Second month
For each subsequent month is due on the first of each month. We will repeat the process each month for the remainder of the program you selected.
- Close out final month and evaluate
At the end of your Retainer Contract, together we will ensure you have received all deliverables, evaluate how the program is working for you, any adjustments you would like to request, and determine if you want to change the number of hours reserved each month.
READY TO GET STARTED? LET'S TALK!